Nursery to Class IX
- Age Criteria:
- Nursery- child should be of complete 3 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought. Prep- child should be of complete 4 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought. Class 1-child should be of complete 5 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought, and so on.
- A student who is seeking admission to the school is registered only after the completed registration form is submitted to the school.
- The school reserves the right to admit students who are found fit for admission. In all matters related to admissions, the management’s decisions are final.
- Pupils who have attended another school cannot be admitted until a transfer certificate from the earlier school is produced.
- A student who is admitted to the school and all admission formalities are complete, is only refunded the caution fee if he or she wants to withdraw from the school
- Withdrawal notice must be given within 30 days of last date of just completed term.
- No refund of fees for withdrawal during term.
- If withdrawal is due to medical grounds acceptable to the principal, 25% of fees will be refunded if absence is for half term or longer.
The provisional admission and provisional stream allocation will be done on the basis of the student’s performance in Class X till FA 4 and Practice Test. It will be given on the basis of merit and availability of seat in that particular stream. Allotment of a stream may be reviewed after the final result in the month of May depending on the overall grade of the student.