School Uniform : The child should wear his/her complete uniform daily. The Uniform should be neatly ironed and in prim and proper condition.
School Bag : The child’s school bag and other belongings should be labeled with the child’s name.
School Dairy : ‘Personal Data’ and Medical Details of child should be accurately filled in .The dairy must be seen and sent back to the school in the bag every day, with any note duly signed.
- Please take out the circulars sent in the diary and keep them in a file. Acknowledge that you have received them by signing in the appropriate column.
- Any communication you need to send to the school regarding the child can be sent through the dairy.
- If your child is not making the desired progress, you are welcome to contact the class teacher or even the Principal. Such meetings can be arranged through this dairy.
Educational Visit : To enlighten young minds with real knowledge, we will take them for various educational visits with prior information to the parents.
Transport : The school transport routes are drawn up carefully after giving due consideration to the convenience of the parents. However the decision of the school authorities about the routes, timings, pick up point, etc will be final. Parents should contact the Transport in charge of the school for necessary details.
- Please ensure that your ward is ready five minutes before the scheduled time at the ‘pick up’ point. Maids or drivers neither go to the child’s house to pick up or drop the child nor do they ring the bell.
- Please do not make the school transport wait as it causes inconvenience to other children and makes them late for school.
- Please don’t give verbal information to drivers for temporary change of address. In case of any change, an application must be submitted and signed by the transport in-charge.
- It is not permitted to take the ward away during school hours. In case of urgency, children can be picked up by parents only on prior submission of an application.
Fee : Fee for the quarter must be paid at the latest by the 7th day of the first month of the quarter. After this, late payment will be charged. (Fees can also be paid monthly)
Valuables : A child should not carry or wear valuables like diamond/gold items, watch, expensive toys, etc. The school will not be responsible for any losses.
Private Tuition : The school discourages Private tuitions. These undoubtedly make pupils lazy and irresponsible. Parents are urged to co-operate with the school by encouraging their child to diligence and honesty in doing their daily home work.
Record for : Parents should fill up the ‘Record for non-Attendance’ for each Non-Attendance day the students is absent from school stating the reasons for the child’s absence. This has to be shown to the class teacher.
Library : The School library is well equipped with books and periodicals dealing with diverse topics of interest specially suited to the student. They should try to draw the maximum benefit from them.
- Books from the school library will be issued to the students during the library period as assigned in the class Time Table. Only one book is issued at a time.
- All books must be entered in the Library Register before they are taken from Library.
- Books must be examined by the borrower before leaving the library and any damage must be brought to the notice of the Librarian. The borrower will be held responsible for any damage to the books while in his charge.
- Books should not be kept for more than 4 days. Failure to return the book on expiry of the maximum period of 5 days will involve the payment of a fine of Rs 5/-per day.
- The borrower who loses a book will have to pay the full price of the book or replace the same.
Parent-Teacher Meetings : PTM, held several times a year, offer the parents the opportunity to see the progress of their child. Parents-Teachers Meetings should be regularly attended by the parents. No one else other than the parents (s) or the legal guardian of the student would be entertained to the meetings whenever called by the school.
- A student coming late to school will not be allowed to attend classes. A student is required to be present in the school five minutes before the warning bell for the assembly.
- A Student will have to attend school for complete school duration; half day leave is not allowed in any case. If a student has urgent piece of work he/she may be better be with held at home.
- A student is required to put in 85 of attendance of working days in every month.
- No leave of absence is granted except on a written application form parents or guardians. The leave must be entered on the “Leave Record” page of the diary and must be duly signed by the principal.
- If a pupil is absent due to illness, the principal must be informed at once. Sick leave for more than three days should be accompanied by a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner only.
- A student who remains absent from school without intimation for a period of one month, shall be dismissed without notice.
- Every student is expected to be present for all class tests, periodic tests and semesters in the interest of achieving good academic credentials.
- The defaulting student would be liable of answering a disciplinary call in the event of willful absence.
- Continuous and comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) will be conducted as per CBSE recommendations. The syllabus will be divided into 2 major terms with end term summative examinations. 2 Formative evaluations will be held in each term for classes I to XII so that the child is evaluated at each step during and after the teaching-learning process.
- Dates of Evaluations have been given in the planner. Any change in the same will be intimated.
- Students absent from an examination for any reason will not be re-examined. Those absent from an examination because of illness must produce a medical certificate for record only.
- For reasons such as unsatisfactory progress in studies, insufficient attendance, serious misconduct etc., a student may be debarred from an examination.
- Report on the conduct and performance of the students will be issued after every test, to the parents/guardians only in the parents-teachers meeting.
- At the end of the session, promotion to the next class will be decided on the basis of the whole year’s work and scores in all the Formative and Summative evaluations. Regular attendance and steady work, therefore will be a condition for promotion.
- In granting promotion to the next higher class, due weight age will be given to the conduct and behavior of the student and his/her attitude towards studies, teachers, school authorities, school property, classmates; his/her performance at co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and daily turn out.
- Sufficient weight age will be given to class-work and home work during the session and the marks obtained, will be added in examination.
- Students who do not obtain a qualifying grade (D or above) in all subjects through subsequent attempts will not be promoted till they qualify in all subjects. Only students who have qualified in all subjects will be promoted to the next class.
- Candidates who are not able to obtain qualifying grade (D or above) in all subjects will not be permitted for admission to the next higher class.
- Results declared at the end of the session are final and will not be reconsidered.
Admission and Withdrawal :
- All the application for Admission must be made on the prescribed form. No students will be admitted unless he/she produces a Transfer Certificate from the previous school. The Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the District/Divisional Education Officer. Admission forms are to be filled by the parent or the legal guardians.
- Admission to class XI would depend on the meritorious performance in the X Board and the provisions made thereof.
- No admission is allowed in classes X and XII other than transfer cases from the schools affiliated to the CBSE.
- Notice of withdrawal should be given a month in advance, or else the fee for the following month will be charged such a notice should be given by the parent or guardian in writing. Those leaving in March must pay fees for the whole academic year.
- No Transfer Certificate is issued until all dues are paid.